6% off your booking fee, if you use the ‘Free to book Online’
Email us with any questions Here?
Dear guests, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and a positive experience for all. We are no-frills and affordable. We wish you a pleasant stay in our place and are happy to help with any queries, just ask?
NEW: We offer a Quick efficient self-check in procedure and to keep our prices down we have done away with a dedicated Reception or staff to meet you – Please see email to follow sent direct from us with your unique electronic key codes to the building and your room which allows arrivals from 2 pm onwards, no worries about arriving late and no curfew.
CHILDREN: Children under the age of 18 years welcome, they must be accompanied at all times by an adult, must have their own bed and cannot share with other unknown guests in a room.
GROUP BOOKINGS: We welcome all group types but must point out we have a very strict noise policy as we are situated in a residential area
Private rooms – You are booking the room not individual beds
- Double rooms have one large bed for 2 persons and has a private bathroom
- The private Triple room is at the top of the house and has single beds and has shared bathrooms
Rooms with bunk beds (Dorms) have shared bathrooms. You are booking a bed and not a room. Lockers in all rooms, bring your own padlock
- Twin rooms have a bunk bed and is shared with another guest unless 2 of you book both beds, then the room becomes private
- The mixed triple room has bunk beds and is shared with other guests unless 3 of you book all 3 beds, then the room becomes private
- The 4-bed mixed room has bunk beds and is shared with other guests unless 4 of you book all 4 beds, then the room becomes private
- The 4-bed Female room has bunk beds and is shared with other female guests unless 4 of you book all 4 beds, then the room becomes private
Beds have duvets, 2 pillows, linen and a bath towel. The beds are made for you
Some rooms have personal universal power points and reading lights next to EVERY bed.
Self-catering. Large fully equipped shared kitchen with 5 burner ring, 2 ovens, micro wave, fridge freezer etc.. FREE tea, coffee, Sugar and powdered milk.
Comfortable shared lounge with flat screen TV and a DVD player. Large shared dining room that can seat up to 23 people
- Central heating
- 24/7 Hot showers
- Cycle storage
- Free shared hairdryers
- Shared Iron & iron board
- No laundry service – Laundrette a short distance from the building
- Free book exchange and use of cards & board games
- Smoking is not allowed inside of our building, we have a dedicated covered smoking area in the rear yard
- PARKING. Restricted 1 hour parking outside the building, restrictions end just 2 streets away for on street parking. Public pay and display car parks situated throughout the town. We will send you a map where to find these areas. EXCLUSIVE use of the building and Blue Badge holders differs – Please ask.
- No pets are permitted in the building unless you have exclusive use of the whole building (Restrictions apply)
- Please note we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Exclusive use of the building is a 2 week cancellation policy
- Security: Recorded CCTV and spot checks by owners/staff 24/7